Friday Bus Sign-Up

Click Here to Sign-Up for a Bus.  Sign-Up will close at 7:30am on Friday.

If the sign-up asks for a school code it is “Caledoniaband”


YOU CANNOT CHANGE BUSSES ONCE YOU HAVE SIGNED-UP.


FAQ:


Q: All My friends signed up for a different bus can I switch?

A: No


Q: I Signed up for a bus and then my friends accidentally signed up for a different bus. Can I Switch?

A: No


Q: I accidentally hit the submit button after I wrote my name in a space on the wrong bus.  Can I Switch?

A: No


Q: My Whole section was supposed to be on the same bus, but I forgot to sign-up for that bus so Mr. Welfare assigned me to a different bus because I waited until after 7:30am on Friday and the sign-up closed...Can I Switch busses?

A: No


Q: Can I accept my fate for a 20 minute drive if I somehow screw up signing up for a bus?

A: Yes.