Playoff Football Vs. Grandville at EK Itinerary

Below is the itinerary for the Saturday, October 29 playoff Football game vs. Grandville at East Kentwood.


We will need volunteers: Please click here to help


There are a few more details I need to work out (i.e. food), but wanted to get everyone the itinerary asap.  Please look for more information later this week.


I understand this is different than our original estimated playoff game date..but I am assuming everyone is able to participate unless I hear otherwise.  Please email me if there are any conflicts so that I can plan appropriately.


Itinerary:

11:10am - Call Time - Arrive get into Uniform

11:35am - Busses Arrive for Loading

11:45am - Busses Depart for EK

12:00pm - Arrive EK/Unload

1:00pm - Kick-Off

3:30pm - Approximate Departure for CHS

3:45pm - Approximate Arrival at CHS/Change/Unload

4:00pm - Approximate pick-up